Odyssey

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odyssey

Odyssey

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world is different from the many worlds out there. Will you make this world your home or will you try to escape its ever changing atmosphere.

The Library

Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    The Library Left_bar_bleue25/150The Library Empty_bar_bleue  (25/150)
    Defense:
    The Library Left_bar_bleue30/150The Library Empty_bar_bleue  (30/150)
    Magic:
    The Library Left_bar_bleue20/150The Library Empty_bar_bleue  (20/150)

The Library Empty The Library

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:19 pm

The library connects Asahi's and Mai's rooms with a secret hallway, other than that, its a normal everyday large gigantic library.
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    The Library Left_bar_bleue25/150The Library Empty_bar_bleue  (25/150)
    Defense:
    The Library Left_bar_bleue30/150The Library Empty_bar_bleue  (30/150)
    Magic:
    The Library Left_bar_bleue20/150The Library Empty_bar_bleue  (20/150)

The Library Empty Re: The Library

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:15 pm

Mai practically runs in, instinctly going to a certain section and throwing books over his should till a small compartment showed up hidden in the shelf. He pushed it with a click and it opened to reveal a sky-blue covered book. He took it out carefully and went to go lie down over at the plush couches he used to sit at with his parents and sighed, relaxing into them, warmed by all the memories.
    Asahi stared at his brother from the shadows with a face that expressed no emotion.
    Sasuyuma Mai opened his eyes and stared at something that fell onto the floor-a small cherry blossom petal. The same hollow feeling entered his inside and he hugged the book tighter, tearing his gaze away and inhaling the perfume that came from his mother's diary. He curled up into a ball and turned away, closing his eyes.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:34 pm