Odyssey

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odyssey

Odyssey

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world is different from the many worlds out there. Will you make this world your home or will you try to escape its ever changing atmosphere.

2 posters

The malls {Toy Store}

Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    The malls {Toy Store} Left_bar_bleue95/150The malls {Toy Store} Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
    Defense:
    The malls {Toy Store} Left_bar_bleue80/150The malls {Toy Store} Empty_bar_bleue  (80/150)
    Magic:
    The malls {Toy Store} Left_bar_bleue65/150The malls {Toy Store} Empty_bar_bleue  (65/150)

The malls {Toy Store} Empty The malls {Toy Store}

Post by Ragna Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:04 am

Any kids paradise for they sell every kind of toy imaginable. They even get new things in every week.
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    The malls {Toy Store} Left_bar_bleue25/150The malls {Toy Store} Empty_bar_bleue  (25/150)
    Defense:
    The malls {Toy Store} Left_bar_bleue30/150The malls {Toy Store} Empty_bar_bleue  (30/150)
    Magic:
    The malls {Toy Store} Left_bar_bleue20/150The malls {Toy Store} Empty_bar_bleue  (20/150)

The malls {Toy Store} Empty Re: The malls {Toy Store}

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:51 am

A boy with bright blue hair -up in spikes- walked in the hallway of the mall as he looked around curiously.
    "Now where's that-?"
    He looks up to the toy store and he smiles before entering, earning some very weird stares from strangers around him.
    He walked to the back of the store where all the fluffy stuffed animals were. Chibi hurred from ontop of his head and made a move to go jump into a bin but Asahi kept him in his arms.
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    The malls {Toy Store} Left_bar_bleue25/150The malls {Toy Store} Empty_bar_bleue  (25/150)
    Defense:
    The malls {Toy Store} Left_bar_bleue30/150The malls {Toy Store} Empty_bar_bleue  (30/150)
    Magic:
    The malls {Toy Store} Left_bar_bleue20/150The malls {Toy Store} Empty_bar_bleue  (20/150)

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:09 pm

Asahi looked to the big toys then to the small toys and immediatnly went to the bigge toys, wondering just how big he would have to go to make Sasuyuma make dinner. Chibi hurrs scoldingly at him, knowing fully well why he was doing this.
    Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    The malls {Toy Store} Left_bar_bleue95/150The malls {Toy Store} Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
    Defense:
    The malls {Toy Store} Left_bar_bleue80/150The malls {Toy Store} Empty_bar_bleue  (80/150)
    Magic:
    The malls {Toy Store} Left_bar_bleue65/150The malls {Toy Store} Empty_bar_bleue  (65/150)

Post by Ragna Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Ragna entered the toy store and looks to the toys silently for he never had any toys growing up. Some of the kids were astounded by how tall Ragna was and that made him smirk behind his muzzle just slightly. Ragna wasn't paying attention as he bumped into the man for he saw something interesting catch his eyes.
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Asahi feels someone bump into him and he looks around to see a very tall man. He stares curiously at how tall he was and wondered why he was in a kid's toy store though like he was one to talk.
    "Sorry, sir."
    Chibi churrs to himself as he looks through the big stuffed animal for Sasuyuma.
    Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Ragna Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:21 pm

Ragna blinked as if coming back to the real world and he raised a eyebrow then saw Chibi and he blinked again fastly as he stormed to the man. "Where's Sasuyuma!" Pure worry was engraved on his face.
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:26 pm

Asahi looked to the man, taken aback by the sudden outburst and he raised his hands in surrender.
    "Nee-chan's at home."
    Chibi hurrs and looks to notice Ragna for the first time.
    Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Ragna Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:28 pm

Ragna stopped and he tilted his head to the side. "Why, what is wrong with him?" Ragna glanced to Chibi then back to Sasuyuma's brother the worry still engraved on his face.
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Asahi glanced to the side, remembering how he had seen Sasuyuma asleep on the library couch, clutching his mother's blue diary.
    "He's fine, he's just asleep at home."
    Chibi grabbed a bunny and threw it at Asahi's feet. The blue haired boy blinked and picked it up.
    "This will settle for it. Maybe I should get two, just in case..."
    Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Ragna Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Ragna was confused for what the bunny was for and he guessed it had something to do with Sasuyuma. He looked to the rest of the toys silently, Ragna sighed faintly as he walked away from Sasuyuma's brother for he figured since it was a personal manner he should not attend.
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Asahi picked up a bear and carried both to a basket and he looked back to he man, now oddly supicious.
    "Sir, how do you know Sasuyuma?"
    Chibi hurrs and dives into the basket, playing with the toys.
    Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Ragna Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:06 pm

Ragna looked to Sasuyuma's brother silently. "I met him a while or so back. I guess you can say he is my 'friend' for what he had told me." He glanced to the high shelves curious for he was thinking of buying something for his cat.

(Uncle-sama has to go nows. XD I'll be back soon!)
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:15 pm

(See ya later Unle-sama!!)
    Asahi frowns somwhat as he looked to the stuffed animals. He wasn't too sure about this man, the way he said he thought he was Sasuyuma's friend but when Sasuyuma came back home, he was oddly distracted and acting weird.
    "Ah, I see. Sasuyuma tends to try and get everyone happy and to be his friend...Did something happen last time you met?"
    He asks subconsciously, wondering if Sasuyuma's weird act could have been from a fight or something.
    Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Ragna Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Ragna shrugged some what. "Not sure, I left some what unexpectedly. I suppose he wanted me to wait and thus I guess he wanted to tell me something rather well personal. Not that I know what is wrong with him" He glanced to Sasuyuma's brother and smirked behind his muzzle. "Who knows, the young boy may have a crush on me."
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Asahi narrowed his eyes at the man.
    "Crush? He won't even take a step out of the house till I learn more about you."
    He scoffs as he sees the tiny dragon and gets Chibi out of the basket before the tiny dragon could rip apart the stuffed animals maliciously.
    "If that really is the case..."
    He must be somewhat pained by this, Asahi hugs the dragon to his chest as he sideglances to a candy lane. Sasuyuma dosen't know whats it like, he couldn't possibly know what to do. And besides, it probably isn't even what it sounds like.
    "I never caught your name."
    Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Ragna Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:26 pm

"Ragna" Ragna replies with a mysterious gaze. He looked away making his hair whip against his face softly. Ragna walked further down the aisle picking out a kitty plushie and he begins to think if he should buy this.
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Asahi nodded, feeling slightly better having gotten his name.
    "I'm Asahi, just in case Nee-chan hasn't told you already."
    He looks to the candy aisle and takes a few chocolate bars for himself and Sasuyuma and wonders what he should get for Chibi since the little dragon was sulking on his shoulder.
    He grabs a medium-sized frog and throws it in the basket, earning weird looks from adults and giggles from the little kids.
    Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Ragna Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Ragna placed the plushie back on the shelf and he figured he would get Claude to get his cat something after all spoiling a animal was never a good idea. "Asahi hm?" Ragna glanced to Sasuyuma's brother silently as if in thought.
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Asahi chuckles slightly.
    "Yeah, though my real name is Asahiro. Sasuyuma found a shorter version of my name and started called me that."
    He looks to the basket, doing the math in his head and he nods, thinking that would do it.
    Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Ragna Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Ragna raised a eyebrow and he figured he could follow Sasuyuma's older brother home, for he was concerned about Sasuyuma. Ragna crossed his arms standing behind Asahi. "I'm tagging along with you, hope you do not mind."
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Asahi blinked, obviously surprised but sighed, somehow knowing the man wouldn't let go of the subject.
    "Fine..."
    He drives the basket over to the counter and dumps all the plushies on the counter and pushes it to the nervous woman and balances the chocolate bars on the top.
    Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Ragna Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Ragna followed him as if some big bodyguard. He looked between the things Asahi was buying to the women behind the counter. Ragna remained silent as he listened to the laughter of the kids in the back of the toy store.
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:07 pm

The woman sweatdropped at the amount of things Asahi had and even more when she saw the tall Ragna but she did what she had to do and she handed a beaming Asahi his bags full of stuffed plushies.
    "Alright, Ragna-san! Let's get going."
    He pushes the basket into the line with the other baskets and starts to go off, checking over his shoulder to see if the tall man was really going to come.
    Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Ragna Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Ragna made a "Hm" noise as he followed swiftly after Asahi. Ragna was known to keep his word, if he was going to follow he would surely do so. He blinked every so minute but after it looked as if he was in a trance. Ragna didn't mind though however for when he walked he tended to think before hand than not think at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:01 pm