Odyssey

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odyssey

Odyssey

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world is different from the many worlds out there. Will you make this world your home or will you try to escape its ever changing atmosphere.

Skills & Cool Tricks

Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Skills & Cool Tricks Left_bar_bleue95/150Skills & Cool Tricks Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
    Defense:
    Skills & Cool Tricks Left_bar_bleue80/150Skills & Cool Tricks Empty_bar_bleue  (80/150)
    Magic:
    Skills & Cool Tricks Left_bar_bleue65/150Skills & Cool Tricks Empty_bar_bleue  (65/150)

Skills & Cool Tricks Empty Skills & Cool Tricks

Post by Ragna Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:13 am

Here you can create skills. XD

It can be anything you can think of. This is just if you want something cool to your disposal then this is for you. As always this is for your entertainment. You do not have to do this if you do not want too.

Name: {What your skill is called}
    Attack: {How much it takes away from your bar} (I'll do all three, all you need to do is post this part up!)
    Defense: {Your defense points. If you defend, then you subtract it from here}
    Magic: {How much magic you can do. If you use a magic skill then subtract the points from the Magic bar}

Money Note...
    Your money is for you if you spend anything. If someone works at a coffee shop and for a simple cup of coffee it costs lets say 4 dollars, you then subtract the money from which you have. Pm me if you ever buy something and place how much it was and I'll subtract it for you. XD After all I'm here to help you guys!

Also, if your not sure how much money you have. Check your Character Sheet when you go to your profile. I hope it helps! ^^

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:49 am